The Stevenson Hall renovation is an exciting project that will modernize and enhance the sustainability of the largest academic building on the Sonoma State University campus. The following points highlight the many benefits this renovation will provide the campus community:
- Improve and modernize classroom functionality;
- Increase the student seat count in our classrooms;
- Co-location of schools and departments within Stevenson Hall, allowing the faculty, staff, and administration to be in close proximity to specialized instructional spaces, including labs;
- Relocation of the Administrative offices to Salazar Hall, which will make Stevenson Hall an all-academic building;
- Creation of “one-stop shops” both for students and faculty by designating the first floor of Schulz as a student academic services center and co-locating the Faculty Center, Office of Research, Center for Environmental Inquiry, and Center for Community Engagement in Salazar.
This project will transform the campus! It also is immense in scope and complexity.
—Stevenson Hall Renovation Task Force
Join the ListServ to get more frequent updates on this exciting project!