MEETING MINUTES No. 29
January 28, 2021 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Christopher Dinno - Chair, Joyce Lopes, Elias Lopez, Gregory Sawyer, Mike Ogg, Karin Jaffe, Julie Wood, Aidan Humrich, Jeffery Reeder, Michelle Goman, Rheyna Laney, Dana Twedell, Kristi Marian, Laurie Ogg, Jonathan Smith, Alisandra Brewer, Natalie Williams-Munger, Sandra Ayala, Evan Ferguson, Grif Priest, Lisa Revere, Amanda McGowan, Justin Lipp, Stephanie Thibault, Lauren Hart, Gayle Graff, Joseph Lofton, Carla Stone, John Lynch, Modesto Llanes, Madison Annala, Rick Verrier
Karin Jaffe, Rheyna Laney, Dana Twedell, Kristi Marian, Sandra Ayala, Evan Ferguson, Grif Priest, Lisa Revere, Amanda McGowan
I. Agenda No. 29 (Attached)
II. Administrative Items:
29.01 Christopher Dinno
Christopher provided brief recap of Meeting Minutes No 28.
29.02 Christopher Dinno
- Associate Professor and Chairperson Debora Paterniti General Purpose Classroom (furniture layouts, types and A/V) Focus Groups. High level Summary Report - Final Summary Report Released.
- Final furniture bid packages have been released to C&P for bid and is expected to be available in the first week of February.
29.03 Christopher Dinno – Project Planning Update:
- Stevenson Hall Renovation Project updates, reference Stevenson Hall Website.
29.04 Key Milestone Dates (build-out and Moves) for the Project, are but not limited to:
- TrueBeck Construction mobilization complete, (construction trailers, pedestrian safety controls and security fencing are scheduled to be placed on-site) – a construction camera is to be placed early February with updates posted to the webpage.
- Construction (Demolition Phase scope of work) started in November 2020 - 3rd floor abatement and demolition are completed and the panels will be coming off in the next few weeks, the 2nd and 1st floors will follow.
- Pending construction permit from the OSFM – SFM is reviewing the plans for construction, pile and foundation work and new construction permitting. Expected in late February.
- Construction Completion/Move-in, tentatively Summer 2022 with a Stevenson Hall, Grand Opening Dedication, tentatively scheduled for Fall 2022.
29.05 Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Complete, video has been posted to the (A&F) Stevenson Hall Website.
29.06 New business and/or action items:
- No new business/actions.